Crafty Feast, Columbia, S.C.’s independent craft fair, will kick off the holiday shopping season on Sunday, Dec. 9, with its 10th annual, one-stop-shopping market for thousands of attendees – featuring nearly 100 artisans of handmade and repurposed goods and gifts from across the Southeast. Admission is $3; free for kids 10 & under.
Nearly 100 of the most unique and accomplished artisans and makers in the Southeast, from local areas as well as from Florida, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia and North Carolina. All goods are handmade or artistically repurposed.
The full list of vendors is available online at: http://www.craftyfeast.com.
Knock out your holiday shopping in one Sunday afternoon, while also enjoying:
- Mimosas, craft beer and wine
- Snacks like popcorn, chicken wings and vegetarian bites
- Background tunes spun by “DJ Dr. P” Scott Padgett
- Games and demonstrations by Firefly Games and Toys
- DIY craft tables hosted by 701 Center for Contemporary Art and Cola Makerspace