Brave The Shave For St. Baldrick’s This August!
Registration opens at noon! The 15th Annual St. Baldrick’s is set for Saturday August 7th at Tin Roof/The Senate.
This event currently honors the battle of 115 SC children (or with SC ties). BE A HERO FOR KIDS BATTLING CANCER!
Top 10 reasons to BRAVE the SHAVE:
10. To be a bald by choice hero for those who have no choice!
9. It’s just hair…it’s an accessory not a necessity!
8. It’s fun to feel your head with no hair on it!
7. Loved ones will be so proud and rub your head for good luck!
6. Zero hair-care!
5. Cool short hair for the long hot summer!
4. Courage gets a huge victory over fear & vanity!
3. An adventure in confidence with an empowering experience in liberation!
2. To be a part of something greater than yourself!
1. Eliminating cancer from our children’s future!
Join this St. Baldrick’s event, and whether you decide to shave your head, volunteer, or donate, we hope you’ll be a part of the excitement!
The St. Baldrick’s Foundation is a volunteer-powered charity that funds more in childhood cancer research grants than any organization except the U.S. government.
Get involved and you’ll be giving hope to infants, children, teens and young adults fighting childhood cancers!
August 7 @ 12:00 pm - 7:30 pm
1022 Senate St.