Get to Know Each Other!
February 19, 2019 7:50AM EST
Copy the questions and add YOUR answers in the comments!
- If you could hire someone to help you, would it be with cleaning, cooking, or yard work? I would love a beautiful yard!
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Palak paneer over cauliflower rice
- Who is your favorite author? Hmmm, William Faulkner, Ferrol Sams, Celia Rivenbark
- Have you ever had a nickname? What is it? I hate nicknames.
- Do you like or dislike surprises? Why or why not? I’m not much for surprises. Winging it suits me well, but not really into surprises.
- In the evening, would you rather play a game, visit a relative, watch a movie, or read? Read
- Would you rather vacation in Hawaii or Alaska, and why? That’s a tough decision! I love hiking and trail running, so both places appeal to me. I’ve been to Maui and Oahu, though, so I guess I’d pick Alaska in the summertime because I don’t do cold weather. That still leaves several islands to visit in Hawaii!
- Would you rather win the lottery or work at the perfect job? And why? Hmmm, I’m pretty happy with my life. I think I’ll stick with my perfect job right now.
- Who would you want to be stranded with on a deserted island? My husband! He’s resourceful, fun, and puts up with my idiosyncrasies.
- If money was no object, what would you do all day? Go on guided, supported hikes in beautiful places all over the world.
- If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to? No thanks. I’m a “here and now” person.
- How would your friends describe you? “Delightfully adorkable” (actual quote from my BFF)