Splash Pads Are Open!
Yippee! The Columbia splash pads are open! Stay cool and get the wiggles out.
Splash Pad/Spray Pools Locations (Free and open to the public)
Monday-Saturday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 4 to 6 p.m. Closed Sundays:
- Lorick Park – 1600 Lorick Ave.
- Pinehurst Park – 2300 Pinehurst Rd.
Monday-Friday from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 4 to 6 p.m. Closed Saturdays and Sundays:
- Edisto Discovery Park – 1914 Wiley St.
- Emily Douglas Park – 2500 Wheat St.
- Heathwood Park – 800 Abelia Rd.
- Melrose Park – 1500 Fairview Rd.
- Sims Park – 3500 Duncan St.
- St. Anna’s Park – 1315 Liberty Hill Ave.
The following spray pools will be available upon request:
- *Mays Park – 4100 Trenholm Rd.
- *Pacific Park – 200 Wayne St.
Drew Park splash pad located at 2101 Walker Solomon Way will operate the following hours:
- Monday-Saturday from 12-8 p.m. Closed Sundays
Roy Lynch Park, 900 Abbeville St., is user-operated and is available during the park’s operating hours from sunrise to sunset.
*Spray pools located at parks that are unmanned will be turned on and off by on-call recreation personnel upon request. Citizens are asked to call the Parks and Recreation Department at 803-545-3100 on Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. to request the spray pools for a weekday or weekend event.
For more information, contact the Parks & Recreation Department at 803-545-3100.