What does Sloane think about that?
May 15, 2019 7:16AM EDT
I love these silly questions! What I really love, though, is learning about YOU! –Sloane Spencer
- What would be your ideal way to spend the weekend? Go to the beach, kayak in the creek, picnic on the point, local oyster steam pot for supper, professional massage, sleep all night, coffee in the morning, run a lovely 5k in perfect weather, then hang out on the beach for the day with my family.
- What is something that is considered a luxury, but you don’t think you could live without? Soft toilet paper. I’m a practical person.
- What’s your claim to fame? I got a hole-in-one on a golf course once, but I still managed a 99 on 9 holes that round.
- What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way? Listen to albums on vinyl.
- What’s your favorite genre of book or movie? Comedy, especially weird cult film humor
- How often do you people watch? All the time
- What have you only recently formed an opinion about? It’s ok to wear white after Labor Day.
- What’s the best single day on the calendar? April 25th, of course! You’ve seen Clueless, right?