Wow! Even with the expected gross weather this weekend, there’s plenty of cool stuff happening.
- West Columbia Tree Lighting, 6:30-8:30 PM
- A Starry Night, Five Points 4-9 PM
- Snowball Festival, Christmas Movie Double Feature, Icehouse Amphitheater (Lexington) 6-10pm
- Holiday Lights by the River, Fri, Sat, and Sun at Saluda Shoals, 6 PM
- Crafty Feast! Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center, noon-6 PM
- Christmas at Red Bank, Red Bank UMC, 6:30-9:30 PM
- Lights, Cocoa, and Sufganiyot, JCC, 5-6 PM
- Christmas at the Mill, Lexington’s Old Mill, noon-4 PM
That’s Old 97s doing the title track from their new Christmas album, Love the Holidays.