Y’all know I love these types of questions! I’ll answer mine. Then, you copy the questions and answer for yourself!
1. What bill do you hate the most? TV
2. When was the last time you had a romantic dinner? A week ago, Saturday
3. What do you really want to be? Content
4. How many colleges did you attend? 3 (one for undergrad, one for summer school to graduate early and save money, one for grad school)
5. Why did you choose the shirt you have on? I’m wearing a dress. It has pockets. POCKETS!
6. Thoughts on gas prices right now? Inevitably going up for tourist season.
7. First thought when the alarm goes off? Where are my glasses?
8. Last thought you have before you go to bed? Did I let the dog back in?
9. Do you miss being a child? No
10. What errand/chore do you despise the most? Mopping
11. Up early or sleep in? Up early
12. Found love yet? Yes
13. Favorite lunch meat? Gross.
14. What do you get every time at Walmart? I detest WalMart. If I’m there, it’s because nobody else is open.
15. Beach or Lake? Beach
16. Is Marriage overrated? No
17. Ever crashed a vehicle? How do you define “crash?”
18. Strangest place you’ve brushed your teeth? McDonald’s bathroom, after I washed my hair in the sink.
19. Name a place you’ve never been but want to go? Japan
20. Do you have a go to person? Yes
21. Are you where you want to be in life right now? Yes
22. Growing up what were your favorite cartoons? Wonder Woman
23. What do you think has changed about you since you got older? I’m much less critical of others. You do you, as long as you’re not harming yourself or others.