If Keith Richards can do this, you can, too!
These days, there’s tons of support to stop smoking — online, in person, medications, and more!
Check out this advice from:
- CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- DHEC offers free nicotine patches to help you quit (and more!)
- University of South Carolina
- American Lung Association
- Here’s a handy brochure for veterans about a variety of health support available in SC
Keith Richards Reveals He Quit Smoking
It’s never too early to quit smoking they say. At 76-years-old, Keith Richards reveals that he’s kicked the habit.
The Rolling Stones legend previously told MOJO magazine that he cut back on hard liquor following a party celebrating his 75th birthday and 35th wedding anniversary, opting to live healthier in 2019.
Speaking to New York City radio host Jim Kerr, Richards admits he hasn’t lit up since last October.
The Stones hit the road for 15-dates across the US and Canada this summer, kicking off the next leg of their “No Filter” tour in San Diego this May.
Have you quit smoking? How difficult was it to kick the habit?