We want to get to know you better! Answer the same questions in the comments.
Here’s what the Morning Dive host, Sloane Spencer shares:
- What’s one thing you’re excited about that’s coming up in 2019? I can’t wait for all the amazing concerts coming to Columbia this year. I can’t remember a better year here for live music!
- What was the worst job you’ve ever had? No question: waiting tables at a Tex Mex restaurant chain. I cried every day and never made minimum wage. (If you don’t know, servers usually make around $2.13 an hour and the rest is made up for by tips.) People would throw tantrums on purpose to insist on getting a manager so they could skip their bill. That meant I didn’t get paid at all. It was the worst job ever. I’ve been a fabulous tipper ever since!
- What is your most-used emoji? Probably the winking kiss. I send that to my family all the time.
- If you could win an Olympic medal for any sport, real or fake, what would it be? Random song lyrics flowing out of my mouth.
- If you could change your name, what would it be? I like my name, but Wonder Woman works, too.
- What movie or TV show title best describes your week? A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum (title only, not the content of the musical)
- What was your favorite subject in school? English
- What’s your hidden talent? I have absolutely no sense of direction, but I somehow end up where I’m heading.
- If you had to eat one thing for every meal going forward, what would you eat? Roasted Brussels sprouts, Caribbean jerk chicken thighs, and roasted winter squash.
How about y’all! We wanna know! –Sloane